tec support firmly believes that cloud computing technology provides a great opportunity for businesses to improve the performance of their IT while also reducing their IT costs. The key benefit of moving aspects of your IT to the cloud include:
- Business Continuity
- Easy File Sharing
Examples of the cloud services we provide to our customers include:
- Office 365: Microsoft’s hosted email offering.
- Soonr: Cloud file storage space for your business.
- Online Backup: security and peace of mind that your data is backed up to an off site location on a daily basis.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a set of web-enabled tools that allow you access your email, documents, contacts, and calendars from anywhere, on any device.
Everyone can work together easily with 24/7 access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars. It includes business-class security and is backed by Microsoft. Whether you are a small business or a multinational enterprise, Office 365 offers plans designed to fit your organization’s unique needs. We use Office 365 here at tec support and we love it and would love to tell you all about it!
Online Back Up
Online Backup is a method whereby your data backup is stored in an offsite data centre and the backup takes place via a synchronization of your data to this data centre every 24 hours.
- Its automatic- It takes the manual process out of backup .
- It offers scalability – If your data backup demands grow,you can just chose to upgrade the account.
- It’s secure- All your data is fully encrypted before it is uploaded to the cloud and can only be accessed by you should you need to retrieve it.
As data storage requirements grow rapidly, businesses are facing many options when it comes to choosing a solution that is accessible and secure for storage of their files and data. Maintaining and managing this storage can be costly – especially when required to meet regulations and standards. However, at tec support we will work with you to understand your storage requirements and can provide a range of cloud storage requirements to suit you.