A key requirement for GDPR compliance is the investment by a company in relevant training. We offer 2 key training courses to help you prepare:
- GDPR Awareness Workshop
- Security Awareness Training
Why take part in a GDPR Awareness Workshop?
GDPR is due to be implemented across Europe on May 25th 2018. It will impact on almost all businesses but particularly those handling personal data. This workshop aims to provide an understanding of the principles and requirements of GDPR. It will outline the roles, responsibilities and processes which will be affected by the implementation of GDPR across your organisation and could be your first step in preparing your organisation for compliance.
The workshop is aimed at all employees (technical and non-technical) whose job involves the processing and storage of personal data.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Introduction to GDPR.
- Understanding data security, privacy, transparency and compliance.
- Definitions of key data protection roles.
- Determining the scope of GDPR.
- The GDPR principles.
- GDPR in practice: The collection of personal data, consent, requests for data.
- Dealing with a data breach.
2 hours – Maximum of 10 Participants per session.
Why take Security Awareness Training?
Security awareness training is one of the most important investments you can make in your organisations future security. It involves educating your team about:
- The risks and vulnerabilities facing their business environment
- The tools they can use to minimise these risks and vulnerabilities
- The mechanisms a company puts in place to ensure their knowledge is kept current
Did you know that human error is one of the most common causes of cyber breaches today . Our workshop is designed to equip your employees with the skills and knowledge to identify visible security risks and be aware of other potential risks. It is designed to generate discussion on everyday security issues and change user behaviour to help your organisation manage risk, become more risk aware and improve overall security.
Our tutors will build an industry specific course for your team based on the requirements for your business withing that sector.
Important to note! Security Awareness training is a necessary requirement for GDPR compliance.
After successfully completing this workshop staff will:
- Understand key security risks and controls facing businesses today including:
- Access control
- Data security and privacy
- Virus and intrusion attacks
- E-mail usage and internet access
- Social engineering
- Learn about company security policies and procedures
- Discover “what we can do” to protect company’s information assets
- Be aware of general security precautions
For the Security Awareness Training you can choose:
- An Innovation House Workshop
- A Live Webinar Workshop
- Onsite training for your team
Sign Up Today!
*The duration of the course/workshop varies according to your specific requirements.
- Call 1890 987 900
- Attend the course
- Reap the Rewards and take a step closer to GDPR Compliance!
*Prior to the workshop, management are requested to complete a short questionnaire to gain insight into the current security practices within your organisation.